Wednesday, July 23, 2008
1 Day to Go!!
Well, it's the last night before the trip. We can't believe that a whole year and a half of planning and saving has presented us with an amazing trip--a trip of a lifetime! While we will most definately miss our family and friends (and pets), we know that our loved ones are happy that we will have this opportunity. We have tried to spend as much time taking in the last moments at home (including a very crazy slumber party with my nieces Maddie, Zoe, and nephew Ryan) before we head off for a whole month and a half... we look forward to seeing you all and sharing every bit of our adventure when we return on August 31st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm sitting here at work just waiting for the noon whistle to blow so I can rush home to help send you guys on your way!! Unfortunately the airport is as far as I’ll get…so I’ll just have to comfort myself with your blog site and drool at all the fun and exciting places you’ll get to go and see. I’m so happy for you two and hope the best for an exciting adventure. Love you guys!
Wow you two are really doing it, Europe!!! You are so adventurous! Wishing you both great adventures and life memories. Be safe and come home with awesome stories so we can all be jealous! All my best to you, Khristal (ERHS)
P.S. If in Italy at the "Trevi" fountain make sure you throw a coin in to insure a return visit, It is an awesome fountain.
I only get to go online at work, once I get it's closing time the minute I step in...Have tons of fun you guys, after all the hard work and determination to go to your Italy and I extremely happy for you two. Today must be the first of many days you'll be able to chillax. Hope to hear from you soon.
Bonjour!!!!!!!!
hope u had a nice fligt. Can't wait to see the first pics.
Have fun!!
XOXOXOXOXO
I’m WAITING for your first pictures. Where are they? Okay, I will give you a few days. I hope your flight was uneventful and everything is progressing smoothly so far. I know you must be having the time of your life. If I did not love you both so much I would be jealous as I sit here teaching summer school and dreaming about Europe.
Post a Comment