Friday, July 25, 2008
I See London!
First of all, let us apologize for not posting on the blog. We experienced some complications with the internet at our London Hotel.Internet problems aside, London was amazing, we saw so much in very little time. We took the tube to our hotel, all by ourselves, and we did not get lost, or ask for any help! The 16 hour flight was a bit much but the food and service made up for it. After checking in to our hotel, we went to Cafe Meze,where, brace yourselves, we actually ate FISH and chips. It was so delicious! It was Pablo's first time eating fish too, I'm so glad he enjoyed it. With our Hop on-Hop Off tour, we were able to see Tower Bridge, Picadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and The London Eye, among other attractions. If walking ourselves to the point of dilerium, and uncontrolable thirst, wasn't enough, I had to do it all with a wet butt. I accidentally sat on a wet seat on the double-decker: Eventually; it dried off; but I did have to cover it with Pablo's camera bag for quite some time. After a very long day, we headed back to our room and ordered up a margherita pizza and 2 cokes and We tried to get enough rest for our morning flight to Paris.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG! I’ve been going to your site like some crazed poxcindy groupie hoping for a glimpse into your 1st few days abroad. I’ll have to wait to get home (bummer) to actually see the picture, since I’m blocked at work, but nonetheless, I cannot believe how much you’ve done in just a few hours over there! Keep up the energy; you’ve only just begun! Take care and we miss you guys already! I cannot believe you two had fish-n-chips!!!!!! Please post ASAP!... this is like a “Novela,” I need to know what happens next!
No!! Neither of you have ever eaten fish? I'm so proud of you two for expanding your tastebuds. I love your pics, the London phone booth, the artsy statue, awesome!
Post a Comment